Meet Billy J. Sheffield, II
Billy J. Sheffield, II has been practicing law for more than a decade. Since his undergraduate education at Troy University, Billy J. Sheffield, II has been committed to helping those in many different situations with his expertise in a variety of specialties.
From his Dothan, Alabama office, Billy J. Sheffield, II represents clients with problems across the state. Call (334) 794-3733 for an initial consultation. He can make the difference.
More about Billy J. Sheffield, II’s experience and qualifications:
- Graduated Troy University in 1991 with a double B.S. major in Chemistry and Criminal Justice.
- Graduated Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Alabama in December of 1998.
- Became a member of the Alabama State Bar in 1999.
- Became a member of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama in 1999.
- Served in the United States Marine Corp Reserves.
- Employed by the Southern Nuclear Operating Company for 11.5 years as a Senior Chemist before entering private practice.