Billy J. Sheffield, II
Call (334) 794-3733 for an initial consultation.
Lawyer Billy J Sheffield, II has been practicing law for more than a decade. Since his undergraduate education at Troy University, Billy J. Sheffield, II has been committed to helping those in many different situations with his expertise in a variety of specialties.
From his Dothan, Alabama office, Billy J. Sheffield, II represents clients with problems across the state. Call (334) 794-3733 for an initial consultation. He can make the difference.
More about Lawyer Billy J Sheffield, II’s experience and qualifications:
- Graduated Troy University in 1991 with a double B.S. major in Chemistry and Criminal Justice.
- Graduated Jones School of Law in Montgomery, Alabama in December of 1998.
- Became a member of the Alabama State Bar in 1999.
- Became a member of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama in 1999.
- Served in the United States Marine Corp Reserves.
- Employed by the Southern Nuclear Operating Company for 11.5 years as a Senior Chemist before entering private practice.
Billy J. Sheffield’s Case Types
Construction Site Accidents
Failure to Allow a Criminal Defendant To Seek Counsel
Illegal Strip Search
Medical and Nursing Home Malpractice
Medical Care in Prison
Participating in discrimination proceedings
Police Shootings and Excessive Force
Prisoner Guard Abuse
Probate and Estate Administration
Requesting time off to care for a family member
Supporting another person’s report of discrimination
Unlawful Searches and Seizures
White Collar Crimes